- Attendance. You need to commit to attend at least 80% of rehearsals.
- Punctuality. You need to be ready to play at 7:00. Ideally, this means you arrive about ten minutes before rehearsal to set up your instrument(s), your stand, etc.
- Practice. We ask all members to commit to 30 minutes of practice each week.
- Responsibility. You need to be responsible for your own music, stands, instruments, marking pencil, etc. The better orchestra members are prepared (especially with music ready), the more time we have to rehearse.
- Dues. Membership costs $10 per season, and there are four concert seasons in each year.
You can bring cash or check to rehearsals and deliver them to Jonathan in person (don't forget to mark your payment on the roster),
or you can send dues through Paypal as a "Send money to friends and family transaction". The email to use is CCOdues@gmail.com.
- Have fun! We love to play beautiful music together. We work hard on improving our musical skills, but we like to laugh together, too.
This season, we have a few YouTube links to help you get familiar with the music we'll be playing at the concert.
Please take a few minutes to listen and practice along!